Destination Tarkwabay!

 Last week, I got a call from my photographer that he would be having a beach shoot. Tarkwa Bay! It is beautiful and kinda reminds me of Hawaii (Not like I've been there before)



 Being a beach shoot, with swimsuits and all, I got a bit confused on the type of makeup that suits the condition.
I decided to just enhance the features of our fair model (I'm a freelance makeup artist) Sandra's skin looks flawless and glamorous in the Tarkwa Bay sun. Bronzer to enhance those Delicious cheekbones and her lips never looked sweeter.




I love her energy and enthusiasm. She totally killed the beach look and had fun on the way.



My last model is a bit skeptical about the waters( cannot swim) It gave me more opportunity to explore her melanin with firmer makeup... Dami looks great and confident!

My trip to Tarkwa Bay was awesome, and I would love to go sometimes later, maybe with my funky hat and a pair of shade . Who knows? Till then XOXO.

Comments

Popular Posts